Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Little joys of life!

Steve Maraboli once quoted, “Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering.”
The statement holds so much amount of truth and vividness with it that it stands true for the entire human race and entire course of human history. It would not be wrong to say that the situations into which man has put himself into capturing and curbing oneself into the shackles rather than freeing oneself from those heavy chains that are too intense and heavy. To put the burden down, there are lots of leisures available which one must pursue in order to compete and step ahead in a healthy and convenient manner that would portray things with appropriate enthusiasm and optimism. 
There are little joys in life that bring the utmost happiness in life. We, human beings, must learn to cherish those moments with huge amount of excitement that would help us in creating the best of memories with the best people of our life. We should learn to make all the moments memorable and worth living.
We should learn to pay attention to the little things in life which would spread joys and happiness in everyone’s life. We should be the fountain of cheers and laughter that would bring smiles to everyone around us, which is a great symbol of happy life.
The major thing necessary for me to celebrate the moments of life is my family with dane and music, and Allu Arjun and Anushka Manchanda would be the icing on the cake and serve as the most important delicacy for the night. There is no other thing I would demand to enjoy and celebrate the best and the precious moments of my life. These would be the ultimate fountains and the springs of all sorts of joy. I would grown up and nurture all of my these precious moments of my life forever. With them, I can rejoice at any point in life and at any place in life, no matter what. When I am accompanied with family, dance and music, I do not look for other sources of happiness and smiles. They bring all the smiles and laughter to me all the time. Arjun and Anushka would do rest wonders without any doubt. The celebrations of my life are incomplete with them. If at any time I am asked to take out time for music dance and celebrations with Arjun and Anushka I would be all glad and happy to do it on any part of the day.
All I desire is happiness, joys and fun all around me. What a rest view it would be, mesmerising the amazing times. 
“I am blogging for #MaxFreshMove activity atBlogAdda.com. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment