Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Locks Story!

The populace often questions,
What is the genus of hair saloons.
 Or the coiffeur do I visit,
Twisting my hair so vital and charismatic.
 Bright, lustrous and glossy,
Smoothened, shiny and silky.
 In this whole lively world,
Making everyone involved.
 Most of the virile do admit,
They have been genetically attracted.
 To the long stretch and locks of hair,
Of delight and cherishing the flair.
I've never been to a trichologist,
To get my hair scalp handled and dealt.
It is all about it,
That keep the soft bristles fit.
I love my silky dark hair
Long uptil the bottom of the chair.
Casing all of my back sights.
With the assuredly color highlights.
The very dense, undulating and wavy,
Keeping the ends even and crazy.
The only other thing, I do with the hair,
Is donate few inches of it, as often as I care.
The 'Locks of Love' to Cancer sufferers,
And to those with alopecia carriers.
Lengthy and prolonged hair project,
A wonderfully positive image set.
It speaks  to all around me being enduring and sensual,
Classic and comfortable, feminine and spiritual.
And yes, I will laud and eulogize back and forth,
 I love the hair care products!
It’s the mark of honour to have those pretty thick locks,
The classic length hair does to the folks.
Of course, I employ fine tresses products,
And that was an end to my hair problems.
More for the self-esteem, and the positive image,
Then the degree from the high school and the college!

No comments:

Post a Comment